Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Brother projects

Chris came over and we accomplished so much:
A compost sifter.
Planting of the contorted quince and three blueberries.
Framework for the Belgian fence. The trees will be planted and then the branches trained to grow along the bamboo supports. I can now just show people this picture to give them a visual rather than ineffectively throwing my hands into a "Y" shape and then an "X" shape.
The rain garden in Ryan and Emilia's yard is officially in operation. Now I just need it to rain so I can see how it does.

2 comments:

Sara K. said...

Chris is an excellent brother! How nice. The fence is really cool! I can't wait to see it covered in green! I'm guessing that the plans will love it!

Anonymous said...

Wait for the rain? It seems to me that all it ever does is rain. MOM