Sunday, July 13, 2008

Last post for Matt's party

Hey this is the final post for Matt's party.
I didn't ask for any presents, so Burt and Laurie got me Zombie Fluxx on extended loan. They're awesome!
Here's Ramon, Nicole, and I playing Zombie Fluxx.
Hippies are the best defense against Zombies. Seriously.
Notice the nametag.
OK, so, this picture looks weird because it's up against a stained window. But this is me with Mel and Greg's kid. I wanted to name him Peter Parker, but that idea got nixed. And here's Patricia cleaning up.

3 comments:

Sara K. said...

Such a nice party! And P is so good cleaning it all up! -S

thibeaux1369 said...

Why is P so angry at that Palmolive???

Patricia and Matt said...

I have no idea. That was one of those pictures that I saw it and thought, "I have absolutely no memory of this moment."