Saturday, April 25, 2009

Spring break project review

What I did over my spring break. By Patricia Collins

I hung this lovely photo mobile.

I need more photos for it.

Mirrors were hung! One in the bathroom

And two in the bedroom. Now I can see multiple sides of me.

A desk got bought and put together and the office has an exciting new open floor plan.

Look at all that space!

Bike hangers were mounted. No more bikes taking up ample floor space.
The best part about completing all of these projects is that, with the exception of the desk/office reconfiguration, they have been in the works for a year or more. I had the supplies and the vision, but hadn't had the time to complete them. Taking a project from idea to completion is exciting, I just didn't realize when we bought the house that the time frame for most projects would span months or years, instead of the days or weeks I had envisioned.

Matt pointed out the other day that of the list of things to do to the house that I made when we moved in, almost all of them were done. I'm used to looking at the list and seeing what is left still to do, so it was fun to read over what had been completed. Good job us!

1 comment:

Sara K. said...

YOU ROCK!!!!!! WOWZA!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!! I am super impressed. How fun to have most of your to do list done! I would love to have that feeling. I am especially impressed with the office. It looks fantastic. -S