Monday, March 15, 2010

Car free no more.

Matt has joined the ranks of car owners once again. His commute of more than an hour each way, was finally too much. Having done the hour commute each way, I can sympathize.
Here's the car. It's a Volvo that my father previously owned. It has automatic windows and a sunroof and mostly I feel like a circa 1988 yuppie sitting in it. All that is missing is a very large car phone.

Yuppie feelings aside, I am happy to live in a household where someone else owns a car. It's much like when I lived with roommates who have cats. I got all of the kitty fun and never had to clean a litter box.

Thanks Dad!

4 comments:

Sara K. said...

You know who else drives a Volvo? Edward Cullen! :) Hee hee hee!!!

Sara K. said...

I meant to say - nice set of wheels! Must be nice when a car is needed to get somewhere. I know that our car save Shawn major commute time.

Patricia said...

Sweetheart! You are driving the same car as Edward Cullen!

Sara K. said...

Same brand at least! His might be a bit zippier - not to place any dispersions on your new ride!