Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Matt's Birthday

Matt's birthday arrived and he had to work. When I got home, I put up the Harry Potter birthday banner I got at the K/1 Flea Market, cooked dinner, set out the presents I had hidden away and talked to all his family members who are in the Central and Eastern Time Zones who called to wish him a happy birthday. Then I waited around.


Mmmmmm. Birthday Dinner. Pan-fried Cajun Tofu served with rice and a variety of vegetables.

When Matt got home, he ate his dinner and opened his presents.

Yay! RoboRally! His geek dream has come true!

Ohhh. Money! Such a largess!


Ah! Spiderman puzzle. (Also procured at the K/1 Flea Market)


Mmmmmmm. Raleigh Mennonite Cooking. What will he make me from this?

Then he channelled Harry Potter for three portraits.
Harry Potter--care free, with a dash of Bond, James Bond.


Harry Potter--fighting the dark forces


Harry Potter--with strong wand action.
I almost forgot to give him his birthday cake. What else but a Royale with Cheese from Pix?

2 comments:

Shawn S. said...

Oh how I love that A)Harry Potter is perfect for birthdays and that you all agree with me! B) That Matt can make excellent faces of great schock, surprise, and glee, and C) Matt does a pretty good HP impression. I can tell that great wand action! Alohamora!!! And Happy Birthday!!! -SKS

PS- I have to get my gmail account approved so i can leave comments as me (and I love that picture of me with the cherry blossoms).

Shawn S. said...

Tres mal! I don't read French (let alone speak it), so no infromation for me about strong wand action! -SKS