Sunday, January 6, 2008

January Flashback--starting out the year with illness.

So we were absent all of January. So here's what we've been doing:


Matt came down with an awful flu that involved two trips to the doctor and more than one trip for medication. I was fine for about two days, when I came down with it too. I went to the doctor once, although by that time I was better. We used Flexcar a lot when we were sick. It came in handy to drive to urgent care and across town, as well as to the drugstore.



I haven't been that sick since high school. I lost my appetite for two days and that never happens. It wasn't very fun at all.

1 comment:

Sara K. said...

Blech! I hate being sick. But being sick, sick like that is really no fun at all. What a terrible way to ring in the new year.

On a side note...I got a special package today...birthday presents are so fun...thanks for sending such a fun gift!Behold the power of CHEESE!!!! -S