Monday, April 21, 2008

The Orange Door is One!

One year ago today we officially moved into the Orange Door. The house wasn't officially ours for a few more days after that--due to our "unique" situation we had to pay to rent our home because all the paperwork wasn't done. The two weekends of painting to happen before the move never came to fruition, but at least we kept our move date. For awhile there it looked like we would have to postpone it.

We've done a lot since April 2007 and there are still many plans afoot. We've chopped through a lot of our "to do" list, but I've been silently making yet another list in my head. I'm thankful it has been such a good house and a great year.

On that note, posts will probably be less for a bit. I'm taking a class which meets twice a week and has, darn it all, homework. Last weekend we did a lot of fun blogworthy things I will post someday, but to do something and to blog about it takes more time than I have right now.

Know that fun posts are coming soon, I'm just not sure when.

1 comment:

Sara K. said...

Congratulations!!! A whole year! Nice!!! Maybe Matt can pick up some of the posting slack...HINT HINT!!! :) He has fans out here too, if he wants them! -S