Saturday, May 31, 2008

What is thy bidding, my Masters?

After three years at Lewis and Clark and a very difficult internship, Matt has finally got the skills for which he has worked so hard.
Yes, Matt has become a Dark Jedi!
You have been well trained, my young apprentice, they will be no match for you.


Excellent. Everything is going as planned.

You have found a promising disciple, my apprentice.
The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.
Strike me down with all of your hatred, and your journey towards the dark side will be complete!

1 comment:

Sara K. said...

No, no, not the dark side. Use the force to come back to the light! Congrats Matt! I am a little jealous that your master's robes are made out of really nice material and have a hood. Mine was made out of that thin nylony stuff that gym shorts are made out of. Can't wait to pick out my own robes when I become an Ed D or PhD! -S