Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Fun Activity

This year we had a "fun activity" on Christmas Day.  I made a packet of the following Christmas-themed puzzles:  crossword, word search, jumble, and trivia.  People got points for attempting and completing those.  There was also playing a board game, leading a Christmas Carol, singing Christmas Carols, leading holiday-themed Charades, guessing Charades and creating a holiday scene using only the items in an envelope.  It was a fun way to spend the afternoon.  

Not everyone made a holiday scene, but here are the people who did.
Matt
 
Aunt Carol (hers won "Best of")
 
Aunt Pat
 

5 comments:

balyien said...

Awww. I miss spending the holidays with you guys. :(

Sara K. said...

So fun! I love the cats in Aunt Carol's. No wonder it took Best of! Well done! And well done to you for planning such a fun activity. We could have used you down south for some similar festivities!

Anonymous said...

I can attest to a fun afternoon. I especially like the charades. I think Carol won the picture contest because she used kittens in her picture. MOM

Patricia said...

I may be biased, and I didn't vote on the pictures, but I find Matt's the best in show. It was quite impressive.

Kristine said...

I think Matt's is the best also.