Sunday, April 5, 2015

Telephone Pictionary

Our game for our Easter celebration was Telephone Pictionary, suggested by the very smart Rachel.
In Telephone Pictionary, there is a stack of index cards.  The first person writes a sentence or phrase on the first one.  They pass the stack to the second person.  The second person reads the sentence, puts the sentence on the bottom of the stack and draws a picture the sentence.  They pass the stack to the third person who looks at the picture, puts it on the bottom and then writes a sentence about the picture.  The pile is passed the the fourth person who continues with another drawing and so on until the stack has made its rounds.  This was a very fun game because it allowed for maximum amusement with minimal attention.  We played several rounds. 

Jim started, Aunt Carol drew.

Ron wrote, Kelly drew.

I wrote, Chris drew.

Aunt Pat wrote.  We then looked at everything and laughed.

Aunt Carol began, Ron drew.

Kelly wrote, I drew.

Chris wrote, Aunt Pat drew.

Jim wrote.  Then we discussed how things had gotten so off track.

Ron wrote, Kelly drew.

I wrote, Chris drew.

Aunt Pat wrote, not so confidently, Jim drew.

Aunt Carol wrote.  More laughter.

Kelly wrote, I drew.

Chris wrote, Aunt Pat drew.

Jim wrote, Aunt Carol drew.

Ron wrote.

Matt arrived so there was another round with me starting us off with the periodic table of the elements. It was quite fun.

2 comments:

Sara K. said...

Woo hoo! That sounds like the most amazing thing! So fun!!!

balyien said...

This looks so fun! Much better than the whisper-in-someone's-ear telephone game. That one makes the "don't touch me" Midwesterner in me so uncomfortable!

I was impressed that the fire theme stayed in the first one. I wouldn't have necessarily realized that those were flames in the original picture. And I laughed a lot that the Cat in the Hat got turned into Speedy Gonzalez.

I don't think your flowers looked angry.