Friday, June 27, 2008

Matt's Party - Claydough

Did I mention I made Clay-dough?
Here's Laurie posing with her flower. Burt was impressed and Laurie said, "You're surprised that I have talent?" I came in and saved him: "He's just impressed what you were able to make considering the limitations of the medium." (You owe me one.) ;)
Jan did the flowers, the sun, and the pot, I think. Joe did the small flat things.
Yep, Joe did these small flat things.
Hafidha made a sculpture of her husband Michael.
And Michael did all these. Notice the Mobius strip on the right.
Patricia shows off her creation.
Here's Michael sculpting his geometric creations.
Jan, hard at work.
Whoo. Burt and Laurie each have talent for sculpture. Burt actually put his initials on his piece on the left. Notice the petals on Laurie's.
Burt wears his sculpture as a badge.

1 comment:

Sara K. said...

I love it! I can smell that homemade clay-dough smell...if I conjure it up just right in my mind. And you did have some major sculpting talent at your house that day! S