Thursday, June 26, 2008

Matt's Party - the food

Patricia made a lot of the food although Matt made some.
Patricia made the popcorn with lots of butter.
Patricia picked the strawberries by hand and had a sore back to show for it. The cubes are Matt's specialty recipe. Spicy Honey Orange Tempeh with dipping sauce, originally from savingdinner.com.
Patricia made these, and the pita chip instructions can be found on this blog.
The black bean dip on the left is homemade
Clay-dough is not really food, unless one is really hungry, but Matt prepared it as if it were food. This is my cake, made by a woman who donated it to the church auction. There are edible pix of collage on the cake and the tassel is correctly hung to the left to symbolize one who has already achieved one's Bachelors. I'm off sugar, but I had a taste of the cake and I broke my new habit because it was so amazing. Raspberry praline chocolate. Mmmm.
More to come.

1 comment:

Sara K. said...

MMMMMM....looks yummy! I always wish my commute to your parties wasn't so onerous! :) -S