Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Dinner (with a bit of breakfast)

We ate well on Christmas day. Here is the English Pork Pie I made for Christmas Breakfast. It was delicious and filling and I served it with three kinds of mustard. I got the recipe from O, the Oprah Magazine's December issue. They don't have a link to it on the site that I can find. There was also french toast, fruit and mimosas.

Onto dinner. I made Fruit salad with Hot and Sour dressing.
Aunt Carol made Steamed Vegetables
Kelly brought rolls.
Mom, Aunt Carol and I made cheesy potatoes.
Aunt Pat made oysters for Chris, who didn't have the main meat course.
I made squash wreaths.
Aunt Pat made individual beef wellingtons.
And we all gathered around the table to eat.
Me, Lori, Mom, Aunt Pat, Chris, Kelly, Aunt Carol.

There was also blackberry pie and Christmas cookies for dessert, but I forgot to take a picture of those.

1 comment:

Sara K. said...

That English pork pie looks so yummy! And I think I want to bite right into that cheesy potato casserole. We didn't make such goodness for our dinner - what is it about cheese and potatoes?!?! Although we went a bit English with the Yorkshire pudding - which I posted today. I like the family picture too! Looks so tasty! -S