Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tree Decoration and Snow

Hey, so it is snowing, but that doesn't keep me from the tree decoration. I took the Max to downtown and the #12 to the Burlingame Fred Meyer where my mom came to get me in her car with chains. She also picked up my Aunt Carol. We drove to my Aunt Pat's house where tree decoration ensued.

There was a bit of trouble getting the tree into place. It scraped the ceiling so there was some emergency pruning before the angel would fit on top. This year, I had everyone pick out an favorite ornament for their picture. Here I am with the Angel.
I also like these little pipe cleaner ornaments that are wrapped around the branches, rather than being hung from them.
Aunt Carol chooses one of the antique ornaments.
Mom holds up a glass raindrop.
Aunt Pat has both an antique glass bird and a glass candy cane.
It was still snowing when we were done. We ate soup and then Mom and Aunt Carol drove me to a bus stop where the bus transported me downtown.
I decided to see if the library was open so I could pick up my things on hold. It wasn't but in the meantime, I saw a portable snowman.
And walked through the sculpture garden outside the Art Museum.
It was still snowing as I took the Max home.
And it snowed all day and into the night.

1 comment:

Sara K. said...

What a perfect day for snow...tucked in and decorating the tree! Isn't that how it always is in the movies!!! -S

PS- I like your MAunts faces - they are pretty funny! :)