Thursday, August 13, 2009

Caulking! Done.

I waited until Matt went out of town to re-caulk the bathroom. Matt is a high utilizer of the shower in our house and I didn't think the caulking would have time to properly dry between his shower schedule.
Especially when I'm not going to work, I can miss a few showers. And I did for the success of this project. It turns out that caulking is difficult and I wasn't very good at it. Oh well, at least it is done.
I can't believe I didn't take pictures of the kitchen. That was the big caulking project. I fixed the large gap that had opened up behind our sink. It's not pretty, but water no longer can get under the laminate. Again, it isn't pretty, but it is done.

2 comments:

Sara K. said...

Nice job! I am genuinely impressed. I would love to have home projects to do. But, we have put our search on the back burner while we save more.

Anonymous said...

It must be nice to have such a clean boyfriend! LOL.