Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Thanks, Powell's

Back in this post, Matt described waiting in line for the newest Harry Potter book. A nice lady from Powell's named Beth commented that she liked our pictures and wanted to send us a thank you gift. She did and we were thrilled that it was a $25.00 gift card to Powell's. That made our copy of the book essentially free. So Matt made her a thank you card. I thought it was pretty funny and illustrated both Matt's wit (though I'm the funny one in the relationship) and his good drawing skills.

1 comment:

Sara K. said...

I love it! AND what a cool gift of thanks from Powell's! I was in hog heaven when our books tore, Tree Top Kids, sent our link out to its email network. We got over 60 hits on our blog from that! Matt - I haven't forgotten a chance to talk about Book 7 - I just hit my busy time...and I am refusing to fully admit that the series is over right now. I know...completely delusional...but oh well. Patty - where are you at in the book? Will we get an "I'm done" post? -S