Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Mail and Key Center

I've recovered a bit of my energy and getting the great room painted was a huge boost in the project arena. So I've been finishing this and that, as the last few posts can attest.

We needed a place to put our mail as well as our keys. I bought this mail organizer at Storables a few months ago. When my brother and I were making our shelves I painted a square of scrap to use as a key holder. It has been painted for months, I just needed to add some hooks and put the whole thing on the wall. I did it!

"That looks nice" Matt said as I finished drilling. He liked the color scheme. So did I. I can't wait to show you the orange wall. A couple of days later I found more hooks and added them to the board.
Our front area. Everyone should have a stake by their door in case of vampire/zombie invasions.

1 comment:

Sara K. said...

Excellent! We need one of these! I always misplace my keys and mail just ends up everywhere. Wanna come out to DC to install it for us!? :) -S