Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Painting the wall orange.

When we had our painting party in October, I purposely left this wall blank. It is the dining room wall and it needed to be orange. I didn't want to complicate the painting by adding in another color. So on Monday, I painted it orange. I'm pretty excited at how it turned out.

Getting started.
Finished. It was great paint, and I only had to put one coat on.
When I get a chance, I'll put up the zip code map of Portland on the orange wall. It should look great there. In the meantime, I'm really happy how the brightness of the orange offsets the soft yellow of the rest of the room.
Just for fun, here is a picture of the house five hours after we moved into it. Some things have changed since then.
I'm busy planning for Shelf Building Extravaganza! Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Sara K. said...

I LOVE THE NEWEST COLOR ADDITION!!! It looks really great with your other walls! And it is very fun to see how the house has changed since you moved in. -S

PS-I am so happy - I made it through my reader and I am now caught up on my blog reading and my comments! (Well, there are 3 posts waiting from others...but I have my PCC reading and commenting caught up! Whooppee!!).