Friday, November 23, 2007

A bit more work on the pantry shelves.

I added some hooks to the pantry shelves. This way we can hang items to dry. At our old place the dryer wasn't that great, so we had a lot of hooks to help things finish drying. The dryer works wonderfully here, but I would like to use it less. There's our carbon footprint to think about. We have an outdoor clothesline which we need to install and I have plans to put a retractable one indoors for the rainy months, but this was good first step.
The shirts were dry the next day.

1 comment:

Sara K. said...

Love the hooks. I am hopeful that our new apt. will have a little more room for drying things...we plan to move in May when our lease is up and get closer to a metro. And every time I see that pantry I fall more in love with that FABULOUS color!!! -S