Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving plans.

I was in Goodwill today and Christmas music was playing. There have already been several letters in the paper annoyed with the term "Holiday Tree." But before we begin the slalom to Christmas, let's celebrate Thanksgiving.

I took Matt to the airport this morning using my Flexcar (a Yaris this time, which really jumps off the line at lights.) He will be visiting his Dad's family in North Carolina and his brother is coming up too. Games (both video and board) were brought to play.

I will be spending the day with the BroMAunts having the usual dinner. I've made mashed pototes and "Waldorf Salad Redux" for the table. Mostly I'm excited to see the kitten that found my Aunt Carol. Expect pictures.

What are you doing for Thanksgiving? Feel free to report in the comments section. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Sara K. said...

I swear that some of the shops around here have had something Christmas up since late September. Someone must be buying it...

We had such a nice Thanksgiving. Timing was an issue with the one oven and 5 cooks in the kitchen (off and on). But the meal was fantastic and I just loved that everyone had a hand in it! Some more than others...Dad just chopped the nuts! But no football was watched...so we feel triumphant in that!

Tell me more about the Waldorf salad redux...