Thursday, November 1, 2007

We've been homeowners six months and 5 days!

October 27, aside from being the day after my birthday and our wonderful painting party, was also our six month anniversary in our house. (Pause here while Patricia thinks, walks over to the calendar and consults her own blog) Oh wait, we moved on the 20th. I guess we are a bit further past our six month anniversary than I thought. Anyway, the point of this post is to summarize what we have finished in the last six months. Here we go. (And yes, I'm am loving the "bullet point" button in Blogger recently.)
That is 18 projects which averages out to three per month. Which is much more than I feel like we have done. There are "only" 25 things left on the list. Good job us!

2 comments:

Sara K. said...

Good job you, indeed!!! Yay 6 months! It is so amazing to me how quickly time flies! I love how you have truly transformed your house and a most it a home!!! :) -S

PS-I am also glad that I am having time to check blogs and make comments today! -S

Anonymous said...

What a cute house. I know you don't want a "cute" house but I love it. I miss seeing you but know you are destined for better and bigger things in life. Stay in touch. Luv Mary Schultz