Saturday, August 14, 2010

Trail Ride

The Aspen Lodge offers Trail Rides, so Matt and I took one. Here, Matt poses in front of the sign that says that there is a Colorado Law that we cannot sue due to injuries from trail rides or any other "equine activities." Duly noted.

We set out on our ride. Matt's horse, Curly, was eager to keep up with Tex, the horse our guide was riding. My horse, Sundance, was much more poky.

Our guide finally pulled a branch off a tree for me to swat Sundance with. That got him going. We rode through the trees and into a clearing where a cabin was. It was peaceful, and beautiful.

"I want a horse" was what Matt said when we got back. When I started to outline all the things that come with owning horses, he said that I could take care of those things.

I declined.

1 comment:

Sara K. said...

Neigh! So much fun! You both are getting all of the Colorado adventures that you possibly can! Very western and very impressive!