Sunday, August 8, 2010

Matt and Patricia go to Ariel & Ben's Wedding. Part IV

More photos from the wedding.

Julie and Kristen discuss marriage, family and the state of the union over wine, cheese and bread.

We got our picture taken for the "best wishes" book. I appreciated that the man taking the photos actually took the time to take good pictures of us.

The bride and the photographer. Ariel taught her daughter.

Ariel giving a hug to her dad. Also a nice, full-length view of the dress. The lower skirt detaches for a different look.

Kristen's shoes, which I found to be fabulous.

Matt enjoying more games, including this one which involved seeing how fast you could get a hacky sack through a rotation of people.


A picture of one of my attempts at hooping. What you see is shortly after I have slung the hoop into motion. Count to three and picture the hula hoop at my feet. That's me and hooping.

Kristen and Rob head off for a walk.

Ariel comes over for a staff photo. You can see her blue cowboy boots, which she bought special for the wedding.

1 comment:

Sara K. said...

I am so impressed! What a fun wedding. I love dressed that have a presto-change-o way of transforming. Even more fun than a super cool bustle!