Sunday, August 15, 2010

Dinner in town and Antelope

We caught a ride from Thad to meet up with everyone in Estes Park where dinner was being eaten. On the way there, we saw a herd of Antelope. Or maybe they were Elk? Memory fails me at this point and the photo isn't good enough to tell. But still, wildlife! Exciting!

Still full from our very large lunch, I had tea and Matt had a soda for dinner. The restaurant was very nice to accommodate a party of 20+ people who arrived at different times and had multiple configurations of checks.

Another great thing about the restaurant was that I looked up and saw macrame! I haven't seen macrame in a public setting in ages.

As we figured out who was doing what next, Mason sat for a photograph.

1 comment:

Sara K. said...

I always find that a fun part of family weddings - these semi-impromptu family gatherings for meals where people come and go and its like old home week!